Wednesday 22 February 2017


Hi everyone,

Well it's been a mad few days, prepping for this Fridays shows on Hochanda  at 8am & 1pm where I will be demonstrating products from Studio Light......beautiful papers and lovely stamps.
Before I go on, I must say a huge thank you to everyone in the crafty gang who have been creating fabulous and amazing cards from these products. we have had a lot of fun, thanks also to Kay who has made some stunning cards using lots of different techniques,...we all learn such a lot from her, check her out on createityourself.co.uk
I will be showing how how to make a fab die storage box using my favourite medium....chipboard and showcasing the lovely papers and stamps.
 Enough chat here's some photos of creations by my lovely crafty friends.........





                                                                                                                                                 
Finally a crafty tip...... fed up looking for a pin to clear your glossy accents? check this out....
You'll never have to search for another pin again.

Thanks for dropping bv, have a good evening,
Maggie
     





No comments:

Post a Comment