Friday 4 August 2017


 Good morning everyone,

Thank you so much to all the Crafty gang, everyone loved your samples on the shows.
We had so much fun making up all the cards and eating all the delicious cakes made by Rosemary...yum yum!

Here's a few more pictures from my paper challenge.
I really enjoyed this and it certainly sent my imagination off in different directions.
 




 

 

I need to show you all the fabulous samples made by everyone, but I have to get them back to take some more pictures as they seem to have been gobbled up in my phone somewhere!...so watch this space, they'll be up after Wednesday.
That's all for today, but I've been playing with making some very different backgrounds, which I'll post soon.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend.

Maggie

3 comments:

  1. I love these cards! So pretty :-) Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete