Wednesday 9 May 2018


 
Hello everyone,

Here are some more detailed pages of the Fairy Dust mini album, if you'd like more detailed instructions, please get in touch.




The front, spine and back cover of my mini album using papers from Graphic 45 Fairy Dust collection




Inside front cover, using an ephemera card as a decorative pocket.




 
 I made a lift up flap, and used a corner slot punch on the inside ephemera cards for holding photos.

 

On these pages I created vertical and horizontal pockets

  

This page has a flap, which when opened out has a frame underneath, made using a small ephemera card mounted on card stock then black foam tape, so you can slide a photo in. The slots were made using a craft knife and neatening each end with a hole punch-I used a cropadile.


This page has 2 vertical pockets,.

 

Here, I had different depth horizontal pockets, and on the other page I decorated the pocket with an ephemera card and fussy cut some of the detail to create a fancy pocket edge.

 

These pages have the same pocket sizes and just decorated with the papers swapped around.



This page has 2 horizontal pockets, I highlighted the edges with black card strips then covered with border strips from the papers.
 

This is a flip flap pocket, where the hinge of the pocket is in the middle of the page instead of on the edge.

 

Horizontal pockets of the same depth on both the last page and the inner back cover.


 I hope you've enjoyed a look at these - it's sometimes easier than looking at a video.
Thanks for dropping by,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment