Friday 22 February 2019


Good morning everyone,
A very busy weekend coming up!!but am sure its going to be a lot of fun!
Hochanda on Saturday and then Stamperama at Stevenage on Sunday with our very first crafting event as CoolKatzCraft where we will be launching our amazing Storage with a Twist.
Hope you can join us there and you can join me tomorrow. It would be lovely if you emailed in and sent photos of all the beautiful albums I know you've been creating.


I'm on Hochanda tomorrow for a couple of shows:
Starting at 8am (so very early start for me) with Wild Rose Studio, where we have some lovely stamps, dies and beautiful papers - this is actually a sale show and there are loads of goodies at fantastic prices.

Then at 11 & 4, I'm doing album shows, and we're bringing three new designs:
a beginners album, a mini fold over album and a back to back album,
Here's a few sneaky peaks.
Beginners album, using the Nature's sketchbook papers from Graphic 45

The mini fold over album, using World Fair paper collection from Graphic 45

Back to Back album, decorated using the Seasons collection from Graphic 45.
thus is my  favourite one , and is really 2 albums in one.

I will post some video clips next week to show all the pages and layouts.


Thanks for dropping by,

Maggie x

1 comment: