Tuesday 24 July 2018

Good morning everyone,

Here's a few individual photos of the drop side box album using the fabulous Graphic 45 French Country collection.
The previous blog has a short video showing a drop side album using the amazing Sunkissed papers from Graphic 45; you may see both of these albums featured on Leonie's shows at 11am & 2pm tomorrow during her "Let Leonie Loose" shows on Hochanda; she's also going to be using some of the lovely stamps from Stampendous.....can't wait to see what she does!

Drop side album using the French Country paper collection by Graphic 45.
Page 1 - I kept the pattern and picture and cut a lift up flap in the decorative paper
 

Page 2 -  I used the fancy brackets dies (LaLaLand) to create  a fancy edge on the flap and the pocket.

 




Page 3 - Here I used the fancy bracket dies to cut directly into the paper to create pockets












Page 4 - Here I have created a complete lift up page with horizontal pockets.

I did the same for page 5, just reversed them so it was a complete lift down page flap,again with horizontal pockets.

For page  6, I created vertical pockets



For page 7, I used the stitched slot dies (LaLaLAnd) on the left side and created a flap on the right hand side, hidden underneath the flap is a corner pocket when you open the flap.





For page 8, I chose a well patterned paper and cut around some of the flowers to create a pocket












For page 9, I made a supportive strip backed with black foam tape to provide a "ridge" to hold a page tab in place - I also added a chipboard embellishment to help secure the page tab.












For page 10, a very simple and quick page, using a stitched slot die diagonally to create a corner pocket.












For page 11, I created a double flap, so when you open the flap, you then have to open it again.
All the pockets along the bottom of the page and the flaps are the same size and match, helping to provide continuity.













For page 12, 
I created 2 vertical pockets and also used the stitched slot dies to create different pockets.

I hope this has given you a few ideas, thanks for dropping by,
If you would like the measurements, please contact me, as there is too much to post on here.
If you go back to previous posts in April there should still be a short video showing this album.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment