Tuesday 7 August 2018



Good morning everyone,
Hope you've all been enjoying the fabulous weather, even though it does play havoc with glues and paints.
Thank you for all the feedback you've sent me regarding the drop side box album. I'm so excited to share some pictures that people have been kind enough to send me of their creations.

I've some pictures to show of the dropside box album made by Julie,
A very talented lady who has created a stunning album, here are a few of the page layouts; I really love the way Julie has coordinated all the patterns and used lots of flaps and pockets to create a really unique project.
Thank you so much Julie for sharing this with us....it is FAB!

   

and here's a completely different version using the ivory card stock made by the very talented Kim, who created a beautiful wedding keepsake album for her son and daughter in law. Kim has created a truly unique and stunning album, that I'm sure will become a family heirloom. I love the way she has used different edges, and added so many themed embellishments.
Thank you so much Kim for sharing this with us.....it is STUNNING!

                       



       

Just a heads up...I'm on Hochanda this Thursday at 11am & 3pm, doing 2 album shows; there are 2 new album designs and also some more different dies by LaLaLand which are fabulous for album pages as well as card making.
I'll be posting a sneaky peek or two later on.
Thanks for dropping by and if any of you have finished your projects and would like me to show them please get in touch.
Maggie








                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment